- Who is responsible of the personal data (“Data”) treatment?
Moment (“we”, “our” or “us”) is a Paris-based company who is providing entertainment services for the transport industry.
Moment owns and operates digital entertainment and informational services (“Services”), the websites www.moment.tec and www.flymingo.aero, mobile applications “Flymingo” and other platforms used by third-parties customers.
- Contact details
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data, please use one of the following means:
- via our contact page; or
- via email to our Data Protection Officer at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by letter to:
c/o Data Protection Service
211, rue de l’Université
75007 Paris (France)
- Types of Data
Because we will have different contacts with you, you may be required to provide us with information about you on the basis of article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (consent).
Data you gave us
The information you give us may include:
– Information required to register for the service we provide on our platforms or to access other services provided by us, including your name, telephone number, email address, mobile phone number, password.
– Details of your visits to our platforms and the resources that you access;
– Details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through our Platforms or otherwise. This may include information such as your payment card details.
– Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires. Such information may be used for analytic & user understanding purposes.
Data we are automatically collecting
Temporary IP Address, Browser type, device and operating system, page served, time, type of content being consulted, application being used and network traffic information.
- Purposes for which we use your data
To provide our Services to you
To ease your use of our services, we may analyze the data we collect when you use our digital media and combine it with information collected via cookies and similar technologies. For example, to understand which device (desktop, tablet or mobile) you prefer, so we can restrict our communication to that device.
For statistical research
We use automatic tools to perform statistical research into general trends regarding the use of our services, websites, apps and the behavior and preferences of our customers and users.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data for statistical research.
To communicate with you
We use your contact details to communicate with you in relation to our services, to answer your questions or to handle your complaints.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you use our services.
Cookies enables us to facilitate your use of our services and measure the use of our services.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the Services and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our Services. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- Recipients of the data
We do not share Data with any third party outside of our organization unless one of the following circumstances applies:
– For legal reasons. We may share Data with third parties if we have good-faith belief that their access to and use of the Data is necessary (i) to meet any applicable law and/or court order, (ii) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, and/or (iii) to protect the interests, properties or safety of us, our Users or the public, in accordance with the law. We will notify Users about such disclosure as far as reasonably possible.
– In relation to corporate restructuring. If we are in a process of merger, acquisition or asset sale, we may transfer Data to the involved third party. We continue to ensure the confidentiality of all Data.
– Upon User’s consent. We may share Data with third parties for other reasons than the ones mentioned above, if we obtained User’s explicit consent to do so. The User has the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- How long will we retain your data?
Your Data are kept for a period of time in accordance with legal provisions or proportional to the purposes for which they were recorded.
8. Is your Information being transferred? how and where?
In principle, we store the Data that we hold about you in the European Union (“EU“). However, since for example some of our service providers or customers are based in countries outside of the European Union (“third countries”), we also transfer some of your data to third countries. This may include third countries where the European Commission has not taken the decision that such third country ensures an adequate level of protection (for example the United States). In that case, we ensure that the transfer is performed in accordance with the applicable legislation and that appropriate safeguards have been put in place (especially standard contractual clauses as issued by the European Commission) in order to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of individuals’ private life and fundamental rights.
9. Your rights
You may contact us to exercise any of the rights you are granted under applicable data protection laws, which includes:
– the right to be informed about how your Data is being used
– the right to access your Data,
– The right to withdraw your consent
– the right to request the correction of inaccurate Data,
– the right to ask us to erase them,
– to restrict the processing of your Data,
– the right to data portability and the right to object to processing.
- Lodging a complaint
In case any User considers our processing of his/her personal data to be inconsistent with applicable data protection law, a complaint may be lodged with the local supervisory authority for data protection.